Even in Colorado where we have more than our fair share of sunshine, winter days can be cold and gloomy. It’s tempting to stay indoors and eat comfort food while vegging out on the couch, watching t…Read More
Massage Therapy For Your Lifestyle
Most of us think of massage as a way to relax. As Americans, we need it. Oxford Economics performed a recent study where they discovered that U.S. workers lost approximately $52.4 billion in unused vacation days. A huge number of us wants to relax, needs to relax, but we’re not good about taking that time for ourselves.
At Vitality Massage, we think a healthy work/life balance is critically important, and that’s one of the reasons we’re proud to offer massage therapy. But that’s not the only reason.
A few of the categories of massage we offer are:
- Swedish – This is what most people think of when they think of massage. Swedish massage techniques help to relax the entire body, increase blood flow, improve circulation, decrease muscle toxins, and boost flexibility.
- Sports – This can be useful for everyone from the casual runner up to the professional athlete. Sports massage can help to ease pain from injuries, stretch muscles, and warm up before physical activity.
- Deep Tissue – A school of massage that’s very closely related to Swedish, but the primary difference here is an emphasis on deep pressure to release tension from muscles.
- Neuromuscular – This technique utilizes static pressure upon specific myofascial points of the body to relieve pain. Through a combination of deep tissue and soft tissue manipulation, it can balance the nervous system.
- Reflexology – This method was created to treat illness and ease tension through the use of meridians in the hands and feet.
- Pre-Natal – Designed for the needs of pregnant women, this category helps increase both relaxation and blood circulation.
- Chair Massage – A brief massage, generally lasting 10 minutes, in which the client sits fully clothed in a special chair. We commonly perform this method at community events, corporate functions, and other events.
Revitalize Your Body and Mind
If you are ready to experience the many benefits of a healing, relaxing, rejuvenating massage, reach out to Vitality Massage today. As Top Rated Local® massage therapists in Johnstown, our goal is to help you find lasting pain and tension relief by taking a natural approach to healing and wellness care. At Vitality Massage, we’re passionate about helping you achieve optimal health and wellness. Give us a call to schedule an appointment or arrange an appointment online. Follow the link to meet our compassionate and highly trained massage therapists.